1 Cup Seeded Dates
1.25 Cup Milk
1 cup melted butter
3/4 Cup Veg. Oil
1 Cup Sugar
2 Cups All Purpose Flour(Maida)
1 tsp Baking Soda
- Sieve all the dry ingredients twice.
- Preheat the oven for 350 degree.
- Soak dates in the above milk for about 2 hours.
- Grind the dates with the milk in the food processor.
- To this add in all the rest of the ingredients and mix it again in the food processor.
- Add the above to the lined muffin pan( or non stick cake pan) and bake at 350 degree for around 45 min or until done.