Sabut Kaju – 1/4 kg
Kasuri Methi - 1 table spoon
Cold Milk – 1/2 cup
Milkmaid – 1/2 cup
Khauva - 1/2 cup
Kaju kani ka paste – 1/2 cup
Onion 4 (pureed)
Tomatoes 8 (pureed)
Garlic 1 paste
Ginger 1 paste
Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 8 tablespoon
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
How to make Kaju Kari:-
- Put kadai on gas, add oil and heat it well.
- Add onion puree, kasuri methi and ginger-garlic paste sauté on high flame.
- Let the water of onion and ginger-garlic evaporates very well.
- Let the color of the above become crispy golden brown.
- Off the gas and add salt to taste, red chili powder, garam masala.
- Mix them very well, to get the color and on the gas stove.
- Add tomato puree, fry it till each particle of tomato contract and the oil separates from corners of kadai.
- Off the gas and add chopped coriander leaves and kaju, mix them well, off the gas.
- Then add milk ingredients like Milkmaid, cream khauva, kaju kani paste and cold milk.
- Mix them well and let it boil once and off the gas.
- To garnish add green coriander.
- Enjoy hot Kaju Kari with Naan or any kind of roti.