140 ml of sweetened condensed milk (adjust as needed)
1 cup milk
4 tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Few tbsp. Pistachios or other nuts as desired
12 to 14 rasgulla
How to make chocolate Rasmalai:-
- Squeeze off the sugar syrup from rasgullas gently. Do not overdo as they turn shape less. Set aside.
- Heat up the milk and whisk the cocoa powder till smooth and stir in vanilla extract.
- In a wide pot, add condensed and filter the cocoa mixture to this. Bring it to a boil and consistency you desire by cooking on a low flame stirring constantly.
- You can add more condensed milk or milk to adjust the sweetness and consistency.
- Add the squeezed rasgulla and simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes with the pot covered.
- Chill for about 2 to 6 hours. Ensure the balls are fully dunked in chocolate condensed milk to get a uniform chocolaty color.
- Garnish with nuts and Serve chilled.