Moong Dal Cutlet Recipe
Moong dal - 1/2 cup (soaked in water for one 1 hour)
Potato- 2 (boiled)
Bread crumbs- 1 cup
Dhaniya powder (coriander powder) - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/4 tsp
Aamchoor (mongo powder) - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
Heeng (asafetida) - 2 pinch
Ginger - 1 inch piece (grated)
Green chili - 2 (finely chopped)
Salt- 1/2 tsp (to taste)
How to make Moong Dal Cutlet:-
· Peel the potatoes and mash them finely.
· Put moong dal, potato and bread crumbs in big bowl, add all spices and mix them thoroughly. Knead with hand and prepare the batter.
· Heat the oil in a pan. Take out little mixture give it a ball shape, place it in your hand and give it a oval shape. Prepare all the cutlets similarly.
· Put 6-7 or as many cutlets in the heated oil and cook on medium flame until they became golden brown from both the sides.
· Place them on a saucer. Prepare all the cutlets with same procedure.
· Hot pining moong dal cutlets are ready.
· Serve with green chutney or sauce.