Lemon Cake Recipe
Most Liked Tea time sweet and kids all time favorite, eggless, yummy and mouth watering lemon cake.
Butter ¼ cup
Sugar ¾ cup
All purpose flour 1 1/3 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp.
Baking soda ¼ tsp.
Salt 2 pinches
Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
Lemon zests 1 tsp.
Yellow food color 4 drops
Milk ½ cup
How to make Lemon Cake:-
· Preheat oven to 350°F.
· Grease and flour a 6-8 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
· Sift all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together.
· In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar. Ground sugar would be ideal for the cake. Mix well until well combined.
· Add lemon juice, lemon zest and yellow food color. Mix well.
· Add dry mixed flour and milk in creamy butter little by little, and mix well.
· Make sure to whisk the batter in one direction.
· Now pour the cake batter in the greased baking dish. Keep the dish in the oven and bake it for about 27 minutes.
· To check if the cake is ready: - Insert a tooth pick in the side of the cake, if it comes out clean, it means the cake is ready. If the tooth pick is not clean, we need to bake it more.
· Delicious and yummy eggless lemon cake is ready.
TIP:- You can decorate it as per your choice.