Emerald Spicy Rice
1 cup cilantro leaves (coriander)
4 green onions, roughly chopped (½ cup)
2 pickled jalapeno chilies, stemmed, seeded, and chopped (2 to 3 Tbs.)
2 Tbs. avocado oil or vegetable oil
2 cups cooked rice, warm
How to make emerald spicy rice:-
- Bring small saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Put blanch (finely chopped) cilantro and green onions 15 seconds in boiling water, or until green onion tops are bright green.
- Drain and transfer to mixer.
- Add jalapeños and oil to mixer, and blend until smooth.
- Stir green sauce into warm cooked rice, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Ready to serve hot.