Thursday, November 27, 2008
250 gms. Atta (Wholemeal wheat)
250 gms Desi Ghee ( Pure Ghee)
1/2 tsp. choti Elayichi Powder (cardamom powder)
3 tbsp. milk
250 gms. Powdered sugar
4 tablespoons almonds, pistachios cut into small pieces
Cashew nuts whole 20
1. Take a thick bottomed pan and heat all the ghee in it.
2. Add flour, and keep on stirring continuosly. Keep the heat on low.
3. When flour is evenly browned and aromatic, add the sugar and stir for a minute.
4.Remove the pan from the heat.
5. Add the almonds, cardamom powder and pistachios.
6. Spread contents of pan into plate, allow to cool.
7 Shape into equal pingpong ball sized balls and take one cashew and stick it on one side..
8. Let the pinnis cool down completely before storing in airtight boxes.