INSTANT DHOKLA RECIPE
2 tsp semolina (suji)
2 tsp eno powder
1/2 tsp sugar
1 lemon (nimbu)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
8-10 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1 tsp mustard seeds (raai)
1/4 tsp salt (namak)
1 cup water
1 tbsp oil
How to make instant dhokla:-
· Mix gram flour, semolina and 1 cup water.
· Grease a container.
· Heat water in a pressure cooker and place sieve (jaali) on it.
· Now add eno powder.
· Immediately pour this mixture in the greased container.
· Place it on jaali and cover the cooker.
· Remove the whistle of the cooker.
· Let it cook at high flame for 15 minutes.
· Then take out the dhoklas out of the container and cut into pieces once it is cooled.
· Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds. Then put curry leaves.
· Finely chop green chilies.
· Pour this on dhoklas.
· Put 2 cup water, sugar and lemon juice in a container and put all dhoklas in it.
· After 5 minutes take out extra water.
· Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
· Serve with pudina chutney.